Education in Russia /
Forms of learning /
Full-time study /
The students of full-time studies (or day studies) have lessons mostly in the daytime on weekdays (but lessons in one of the weekend days are possible).
Usually lessons start at 9.00-10.00 a.m. and are finished about 16.00-17.00 p.m (the time of lessons is determined by a time-table of each educational institute).
The lessons of full-time studies are usually held under the direction of a teacher, thus personal communication between students and a teacher is permanent in contrast to the extramural tuition.
It takes about 70 % of training time for the contact lessons with a teacher, the rest 30 % of the workload are devoted to the independent study of the material. Tuition is organized in the form of lectures, seminars, colloquiums, etc.
Terminology : the Thesaurus of the Russian Language by Ushakov
AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK IS COMPULSORY for using any material from this webpage
All material is copyright protected
HTML code links: