The III Theoretical and Practical Conference "The Russian Language and Russian Culture in the dialogue of Asian and Pacific Countries"
In March 18-20, 2008 in the Far Eastern State University (Vladivostok) the III International Theoretical and Practical Conference "The Russian Language and Russian Culture in the dialogue of Asian-Pacific Countries" will take place.
Within the framework of the Conference the following questions will be covered:
- The Russian Federation state language policy in Asian and Pacific countries
- The actual problems of the modern Russian language and literature studies
- The worldwide literature process: West - Russia - East
- The book in the modern educational space
- The theory and practice of teaching Russian as a foreign language in the modern period
Also on March 20, 2008 the II Conference of the Asian-Pacific Russian Language and Literature Teachers Association (ATAPRYAL).
The applications and report texts are accepted till March 1, 2008.
The contact information:
Olga V. Korobka: phone: +7 (4232) 447609; e-mail: email@example.com
Anna V.Ostapenko: phone: +7 (4232) 459403; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
information reference portal "Gramota.ru":