The 5th Staver's Readings
Siberian Federal University and Krasnoyarsk Scientific Center of the Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences is holding the All-Russian Scientific-Technical Conference "Ultra-Fine Powders, Nano-Structures and Materials" with International Participation in October 15-16, 2009.
Topics of the Conference:
1. Physical chemistry of ultra-fine (nano-) systems;
2. Production and properties of ultra-fine (nano-) powders;
3. Applications of ultra-fine (nano-) powders in multipurpose materials and technologies;
4. Nano-structures in materials and micro-engineering;
5. Ultra-fine (nano-) powders in biology and medicine;
6. Investigation and certification of ultra-fine (nano-) powders, materials and nano-structures;
7. Training in the field of advanced materials and technologies.
Source: Siberian Federal University