The first International conference 'Value priorities, strategies of behavior and prospects of modern youth's development. Youth and social computing'
The Department of family and youth policy of Moscow, Sholokhov Moscow state university for Humanities, Federal Co-ordination Center on personnel development for youth policy conduct the first International conference 'Value priorities, strategies of behavior and prospects of modern youth's development. Youth and social computing' on November 22 -23, 2012.
Social computing - interdisciplinary field of research and technological innovations, based on achievements in social sciences and technology of multimedia. Social computing has become an important factor of developing internet-economics of mobile telecommunication systems, democratization of political systems and development of social activity.
The goal of conducting the International conference - discussion and spreading the results, received through sociological research, and interchange of new ideas, results and methods in different fields of social computing and its applications in youth environment.
The conference agenda:
- Discussion of productive approaches in studying, describing, classifying and projecting humanitarian technologies in the sphere of youth policy and work with young people.
- Evaluating potential of different humanitarian fields from the point of view of its practical use in the sphere of youth policy and work with young people.
- Figuring out the field of practical application of technologies of work with young people (state management, politics, social sphere, business).
- Working out criteria of evaluating social technologies in the sphere of youth policy and work with young people (productivity, reliability, efficiency, legal and ethic acceptability and so on).
During the International conference the following sections will take place:
- Figuring out value types of Moscow youth's consciousness, which reflect differentiation of experience in political socialization. Analysis of motives and strategies of youth participation in actions of political protest.
- Survey of culture of tolerant/intolerant youth behaviour in multi-ethnic environment of the capital.
- Figuring out image peculiarities of military service in the Russian army from the point of view of the youth of premilitary age.
- Youth and social computing.
Following the results of the conference an electronic compilation of conference headnotes is going to be published.
The publication of conference materials will be free of charge.
The headnotes will be published if they are relevant to the scope of the conference and if thy meet the requirements of its format.
The applications for participation in the International conference should be sent by e-mail: email@example.com (make note "Application for participation in the International conference") not later than November 20, 2012. The form of the application is attached. The program and the materials of the International conference will be published on the website of the Federal Co-ordination Center, Sholokhov Moscow state University for Humanities (www.fkcmp.ru).
The location of the conference - Moscow, Razanskii Avenue, building 9.
We invite your colleagues and you to take an active part in the work of the conference on November 22-23, 2012 and are very grateful in advance for your interest, co-operation and circulation of this letter among your colleagues.
With questions concerning the organization of the conference and its holding you may address the Organizing Committee - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
the organizing committee
Source: Sholokhov Moscow State University for Humanities