Circular about contest for scientific works (grants) funding in 2013-2014
Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities
Russian Institute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Technology (RIAS)
About contest for scientific works (grants) funding in 2013-2014
Russian Institute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Technology is announcing the contest for scientific research funding in 2013-2014.
Russian Institute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Technology (RIAS) was established in 2012 by the Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities and has been functioning with the financial support of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation.
RIAS mission is the support of innovative research in interdisciplinary fields assuming synthesis of different branches of social and humanitarian knowledge and exact and natural sciences.
Institute is announcing the contest for scientific research funding in 2013-2014 in the following fields:
- Interdisciplinary research in the field of social and humanitarian sciences including institutional analysis, political and economical research, research of the processes of forming personal and group identity, social communications research, integrated political, legislative, social, economical and historical research;
- Social computing research and other fields of synthesis of social and humanitarian and computing sciences (high-tech social network research, cyberpsycology, cyberpolicy, computer mediated communication, information society, computing linguistics, pattern recognition, artificial intellect, IT in education, informative systems of management, new media environments);
- Cognitive and neurosciences, experimental psychology (fundamental and applied aspects);
- Research in the field of ecology (ecological monitoring, energy efficiency and energy-savings, human ecology, research of high-tech factors and environments influence on a person in cities and towns);
- Research in the field of the synthesis of social and humanitarian sciences and ethology as well as biopsychology, genetic and other biological factors influence on individual features and social behavior of a person;
- Mathematical modeling of social, political, economical, neuropsycological, ecological and other complex systems and processes research;
- Linguistic research (including social linguistics, computing linguistics, neurolinguistics, psychological linguistics, cognitive linguistics, etc.)
- Research in the field of the synthesis of sciences and art including research in the field of creative industry, design, culturological research;
- Research in different fields of humanitarian technologies (applied use of social and humanitarian and related knowledge) including pedagogical technologies, political technologies, management technologies, marketing, advertisement technologies, creative technologies, forecasting technologies, social, organizing and institutional design technologies)
RIAS terms and conditions:
RIAS provides a stimulating research environment in which the fellows can devote themselves to their scientific work and share their achievements with colleagues through seminars and other community and University programs. Fellows will have access to all Sholokhov Moscow State University facilities, including seminar and conference halls, computer services, laboratory and library resources. They also will benefit from cooperation with prominent scholars and staff of one of the leading Russian humanitarian universities situated in Moscow.
The selection of applicants eligible for granting fellowships will be competitive, merit-based and conducted through an internationally independent and recognized review process.
Programme duration - up to 6 and 10 months.
Fellowship fee: 40 000 Russian roubles (or 1000 Euro) in a month for one individual Fellowship holder. All Fellowship holders will be provided by housing and meal at the RIAS beautiful facility located not far from Moscow-city along with the Fellowship fee. RIAS pays also for travel expenses, standard medical policy, foreigners are given visa support.
RIAS gives all necessary conditions for research, informative and librarian support, publication opportunities and assistance in patents on personal inventions.
Qualified claims: academic degree not lower than PhD (Candidate of Sciences (for Russia and CIS countries). The advantage of the selection will be given to applicants with a doctoral degree plus at least 1 year of full-time research experience after the degree.
Age: There is no age limit for applying to RIAS
Nationality: Researchers from all countries are eligible to the program.
Application deadline : June, 01, 2013.
All the details about contest terms and conditions and application form are available on the website: http://ipgit.mggu-sh.ru.
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sholokhov Moscow State University for the Humanities,
Russian Institute for Advanced Study in Humanities and Technology
Verkhnaya Radishevskaya str. 16-18,
109240, Moscow, Russia,
Contact person: Rustem Gibadulin, Director of RIAS
Tel: +7 (495) 647-4477 (add. 12-51);
Mobile: +7 (905) 582-1837