MIET welcomes international students to master and post-graduate courses
MIET began accepting applications from international students on 26 positions within the quotas granted by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Our university offers:
All international students also have the opportunity to take a special course of the Russian language at the preparatory department.
- The training is free of charge;
- All students receive a scholarship;
- Masters and post-graduates can live in MIET campus;
- The costs associated with transport, accommodation, health insurance and visa are not compensated.
HOW TO APPLY
One is to provide the following documents:
1. The filled application form (* .pdf) with color photograph of the candidate;
2. The copy of passport (clearly readable pages containing the setting data, the validity of passport - not less than 18 months from the start of the entry academic visa);
3. The copy of the birth certificate;
4. The copy of the medical report confirming that you haven't got contra-indications to study in the Russian Federation, issued by the official health authority of your country;
5. The copy of the medical certificate on the absence of HIV and AIDS, issued by the official health authority of your country (valid for 3 months);
6. The copy of the legalized or apostilled document confirming the education obtained (with annexes, including a list of studied subjects and examination grades);
7. The form describing your English level (only for candidates entering the programs implemented in the English language);
8. The motivation letter stating the reasons why you want to study at the National Research University of Electronic Technologies;
9. The paper on the future scientific research in Russian or English (1-2 pages of printed text);
10. The list of scientific publications (only for candidates entering post-graduate course).
Attention! The documents (paragraphs 2-6 from the list) are to be translated into Russian and notarized. Copies of documents confirming education are to be legalized.
- scan version in *.pdf format - June 5, 2015 at email@example.com marked "*Quotas";
- documents originals - 20 June 2015 at 124498, Moscow, Zelenograd, Shokin Square, Building 1, Department of International Relations (Rm. 1123).
The final decision on the allocation of budget seats to candidates is made by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation on the basis of documents submitted by MIET.
International Relations Division, the Head - Mrs. Irina I. Ponomaryova
Phone: +7 (499) 734-02-64