PhD SCHOLARSHIPS IN RUSSIA OFFERED BY TYUMEN STATE UNIVERSITY
Applications to apply for PhD Scholarships offered by Tyumen State University, Russia, are due July 3rd, 2015.
Selected PhD applicants will be granted a tuition waiver. Accommodation and extra stipend will be provided.
Recommended Fields of Study:
• Physical Chemistry (Microfluidics)
• Russian Language
• Applied and Mathematical Linguistics
Foreign nationals should send application package electronically that includes:
- application form and questionnaire saved as Word and PDF;
- international passport copy;
- health certificate issued by the official medical representative of Russia or the country of origin;
- medical statement of the lack of AIDS issued no later than 1 month ago;
- document of the previous education, including transcript of academic records;
- essay in the selected field of study (15 pages);
- list of published papers.
The document copies (passport and medical statements) should be translated into Russian language and verified by a public notary.
Ms. Irina Efimova, Department of International Relations, Tyumen State University
Phone: 007 3452 45 53 69.