Summer School of the Russian Language and Basics of Oil and Gas Engineering (Udmurt State University)
Udmurt State University offers a Summer Programme that successfully combines intensive Russian course with basic studies of Oil and Gas Engineering. During the Summer School you will get a unique chance to acquire knowledge and practice skills of the Russian language along with getting acquainted with the whole process of oil production: from oil well construction to feed preparation of the final product. With your own eyes you will see the black gold of Russia being produced right on the spot. You will see the engineering staff at work, both common workers and top managers of local large-scale oil enterprises. Join our Summer School and you will fully experience the emotive power of this simple yet high-demand profession of an oil engineer.
The Summer School programme (150 academic hours/ 5 ECTS of practical studies, classes and social activities) comprises intensive language course and studying at the Institute of Oil and Gas n.a. M.S. Gutseriyev. Vast social activities programme will reveal Russia in various aspects and get you immersed into professional peculiarities of Oil and Gas Engineering.
The period of study is 3 weeks in July 2016.
- 150 academic hours (5 ECTS) of Oil and Gas Engineering basics, social activities programme and intensive Russian language training course aimed at development and improvement of speaking, listening and writing skills
- Acquaintance with the process and technologies of oil preparation, gas recovery and major workover operations at largest oil enterprises of the Udmurt Republic
- Small groups of 6 - 9 students
- Highly professional teachers specifically qualified to train Russian as a foreign language and experienced in working with students from all over the world
- Exciting tours, outings and excursions, revealing unique Udmurtia, the Motherland of the great Tchaikovsky and the Eurivision 2012 stars Buranovskiye Babushki, the land where the world-famous gun inventor Kalashnikov lived and worked
- Fascinating workshops giving opportunity to keep outstanding handmade souvenirs
- Hot lunches from Monday to Friday
- Official Transcript of Credits of Udmurt State University is provided. It contains information about subjects, academic load and student's achievements in the course
Tuition Fee: 34 000 RUR (≈ 450 ˆ) incl. training, excursions (some will need extra payment) and lunches from Monday to Friday
Accommodation Fee: 2100 RUR/month (≈ 30 ˆ)
EU citizens: June 01, 2016
Non EU citizens: May 15, 2016
For more details go tohttp://v4.udsu.ru/inter/summer_oil
Contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
or via phone: +7 3412 917 335 / Fax: +7 3412 916 480