The Research Centre "Nanotechnologies"
Post-doc Position on Nanotechnologies, Nanoelectronics (36 months)
"Nanotechnologies" research centre
University: Southern Federal University
Location: Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Research supervisor: professor Oleg Ageev
Job Type: Full time
Career Stage: ~1-2 years of experience after PhD
Closing Date: December 31th 2015(23:00 Moscow time)
Salary: 70 000 roubles per month including tax
The Research Centre "Nanotechnologies" (http://nanotech.sfedu.ru/) of Southern Federal University, Russia seeks a post-doctoral researcher for a collaborative project in the area of nanoelectronics technology, whose main responsibility would be to conduct research on and develop micro and nanoelectronics devices.
- The successful candidate should hold a recent PhD in Nanotechnology/Physics or related fields and be fluent in English. The knowledge of Russian language is a bonus.
- The candidate should also have proven experience at least in one of the following fields: IC technology, research and development of micro- and nanoelectronics devices, quantum mechanical calculations of semiconductor devices parameters.
- In addition, the candidate should be able to work independently and thrive in a multi-disciplinary research environment.
- Research performance indicators: h-index is minimum 3, number of publications in the journals indexing by Web-of-Science in relevant field is no less than 5, the citation index is minimum 2.
- Applicants are expected to have a work experience in international research team.
What we offer
- Employment contract for up-to 3 years, available starting from January 15th, 2016.
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment at the lab (http://nanotech.sfedu.ru/).
- Personal office with WiFi Internet.
- Accommodation in a guest lecturers' section of the Halls of Residence.
How to Apply
The application is to be sent to email@example.com
Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter, a full curriculum vitae, list of publications or related projects in the research field, a recommendation letter.
Additional enquires should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org