International Forum on Education Quality Assurance Moscow, December 5-8, 2006
International Forum on Education Quality Assurance
Moscow, December 5-8, 2006
The Forum's organizers
With the support of:
- The RF Ministry for Education and Science
- The Federal Service for Education and Science Supervision
- The Federal Agency for Education
- The Office of the RF President
- The Apparatus of the RF Government
- The RF Federal Assembly - the State Duma Committee for Education and Science,
- The RF Federal Assembly - the Federation Council Committee for Education and Science.
The Forum is aimed at uniting the efforts of scientific community, learning organizations, the education management bodies, accreditation agencies and research units in the development and implementation of education quality assurance mechanisms.The objectives of the Forum are to:
- Discuss with the teaching, research and production communities topical issues in: selection, testing and implementation of a standard model of the learning organization's quality system; securing competitiveness of institutions of higher learning; managing the quality of training, retraining and upgrading experts' qualifications;
- Familiarize the Forum' participants with research on evaluation of quality systems performance;
- Discuss issues related to securing human resources for the society, the quality of life, services provided to the population, professional competence and work competencies;
- Develop proposals to secure and improve education quality assurance mechanisms.
The Forum's framework will include a scientific and practical conference on
The System of learning organizations' quality as a mechanism to secure education quality assurance.
Keynote presentations at roundtable discussions will focus on:
The Conference's plans include:
- Main aspects of education quality assurance;
- Experience of setting up quality systems in learning organizations;
- Models of quality systems management at institutions of higher learning;
- Employers' role in VET quality assurance;
- Training and upgrading qualifications of personnel for quality management systems at institutions of higher learning;
- Public evaluation of higher vocational training, certification of the quality management system and attestation of the quality systems of the institutions of higher learning;
- Presentation of best practices - Experience in setting up quality systems at Russia's leading higher education institutions and foreign Universities as well as that of Russia's and foreign agencies to secure education quality assurance;
- Exhibitions of printed publications and software products demonstrating the achievements in securing education quality assurance;
- Video Casting (via satellite and the Internet) of the Forums' key sessions.
The Forum will take place at the Russian Public Service Academy under the RF President.
The address: 84, Vernadskogo Prospect, Moscow, 119606.
Participation fee - 2,360 rubles (VAT inclusive). Transportation, accommodation and travel expenses will be to the account of the participant organizations.
To participate in the Forum, please send a filled out application form (see: http://www.rags.ru http://www.quaHty.rags.ru).
Hotel bookings can be made for the Forum participants.
Korolev Michail Fedorovich (Director, the Quality Center, the Russian Public Service Academy)
Tel. +7 (495) 436-04-09, 436-98-30
Telephones/Faxes: (495) 436-06-23, 231-79-73
Web-sites: http://www.rags.ru http://www.quality.rags.ru