Russian Language /
Russian Language & Culture Summer School /
Summer language school 2016
Summer school location: Bashkir State University, Ufa, Russia
Duration: From July 1, 2016 to August 26, 2016
1. Students studying Slavic Languages and Literature
2. Students wishing to study Russian as a foreign language
3. Teachers of Russian language and literature
Language course available?
Program I. For students studying Slavic Languages and Literature with subsequent credits charging:
1. Adjusting Grammar.
2. Practical Syntax.
3. Literary Text Analysis.
4. Linguistic and Cultural Studies. Case Texts of Russian Linguistic Culture.
5. General Course of 19th century Russian Literature.
6. General Course of 20th century Russian Literature.
7. Practical Course of Communication Culture.
8. Stylistics and Speech Culture.
10. Language of Mass Media.
11. History of Russia and USSR.
Upon the completion of the course the student receives official Transcript of Credits) describing academic load and student grades.
Program II. For foreign citizens wishing to study Russian language
1. Beginner's level (for foreigners who did not study Russian language before).
2. Elementary Russian (for foreigners who know basic Russian).
3. Intermediary level (intensive course of speech practice for those who master Elementary Russian or First Certificate Level).
4. Russian language for Tourism (can be studied at Elementary or Intermediate levels).
5. Business Russian can be studied at Elementary or Intermediate levels).
Program III. For teachers and professors of Russian as a Foreign Language
Program of Continuing Professional Development
Intergrated cultural programm
1. Sightseeing in Ufa
2. Weekend tourist trips Ural Mountains: Iremel peak and Zigalga ridge; Peaks and caves of Muradymovo gorge; National park Shulgan-Tash (Kapova Cave) and Skazka Cave; Rafting.
3. Excursions to the ethnocultural center "Cultural Heritage and Indigenous Culture of Bashkirs" (Burzyansky district).
4. Visiting museums and theaters.
5. Sports and city.
Classes take place 4 days a week for 6 academic hours per day.
Wednesday is an excursions day.
Fee is calculated per one person for one week's stay.
Fee includes education (24 hours per week), every week excursion (on Wednesdays), class materials, visa support.
Participation fee for programs I and II is 6,500 rubles a week per person.
Participation fee for program III is 7,500 rubles a week per person.
*For a group of students of 10 people or more the discount is 15%
** Participation fee includes visa support
1. Student hostel
2. Double room in a student hotel (500 rubles per day)
3. In a Russian family (2000 rubles per week)
Name: Nuriya Gallyamova
Address: Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa
Zaki Validi Street 33a
Phone number: +7 917 42 92 311
Fax: +7 (347) 272-28-67
SUMMER LANGUAGE SCHOOL 2016 [*.doc]
AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK IS COMPULSORY for using any material from this webpage
All material is copyright protected
HTML code links:
">Summer language school 2016</a>