Practical tips /
on the rules of use of water supply equipment
for foreign flat renters
1. It is prohibited to:
· leave unattended opened water taps, including with no running water;
· leave unattended opened water taps with the closed water drain hole irrespective of whether or not there is water in the tap at the moment;
· leave opened hot tap for a long time because of an intensive water evaporation in the flat;
· leave in the wash basin and bath items that may block the water drain hole;
· throw into the toilet bowl paper and other items which may block the sewer pipe;
2. If in the course of using water supply equipment problems occur that you cannot resolve on your own, inform the landlord. Upon the landlord's consent, call a plumber from the building maintenance office by phone or personally (obtain the telephone number of your building maintenance office from your landlord). Before doing it, you should agree with the landlord the manner of payment for the plumber's services.
3. If the malfunction is due to the tenant's fault, payment for the building maintenance of-fice plumber's services shall be made by the foreign students living in the given flat.
4. If the malfunction is not due to the tenant's fault, payment for the services of the build-ing maintenance office plumber shall be made as agreed with the landlord.
5. Before leaving the flat:
· always close all water taps;
· make sure that all water drain holes in the bathroom and kitchen are unobstructed- there should be no dishes or other items in the wash basin or kitchen sink blocking the water drain holes.
6. All flat renters should necessarily read these instructions (against their signature).
Source: Prevention Of Offences: Guidelines for teachers and tutors of foreign students of the Volgograd State Medical University
AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK IS COMPULSORY for using any material from this webpage
All material is copyright protected
HTML code links: