Let us introduce you... /
Baikal National University of Economics and Law (BNUEL)
Baikal National University of Economics and Law (BNUEL) is a state educational institution of higher professional learning which provides under-graduate, graduate, post-graduate and advanced education in Economics, Management, Law, Applied Computer Science in Economics, Journalism, Psychology and Sociology.
List of faculties
- Faculty of Civil and Business Law
- Faculty of Judicial Inquiry
- Faculty of Public and International Law
- Faculty of Human Resources Management
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of International Economics and State Management
- Faculty of Finance and Economics
- Faculty of Marketing
- Faculty of Enterprise Economics and Entrepreneurship
- International Faculty
- Russian-French Faculty
- Institute of Commerce
Admission Requirements for the Bakalavr Degree - The 1st Level University Qualification
These are the steps to follow if you want to enroll in BNUEL:
1. Decide on the academic course you want to take and ask for information on admission.
2. Obtain a Russian visa.
3. Come to the University, register the visa and sign a contract.
Foreigners wishing to study at BNUEL can obtain a Russian visa if they have a special invitation. To get this invitation, you need to fax the following documents and information to our Office for International Affairs before July 1st:
• A photocopy of pages of your national passport with your photo and full name.
• The correct spelling of your full name in Russian.
• Indicate the training program you wish to enroll in (Course of Russian as a Foreign Language; preparatory course for foreigners; undergraduate program (Bachelor's program, Specialist's program); Master's program; PhD program; other)
• A copy of your general education certificate or University degree certificate, depending on the chosen course, and its certified Russian translation.
• A copy of the transcript attached to the education certificate, and its certified Russian translation.
• Your mail address, contact phone/fax and e-mail.
• Your place of birth (town and country).
• The city where you are planning to apply a Russian visa.
After you have received the invitation, you must apply to the Russian Embassy in your country to get a student visa to study in BNUEL. After obtaining a visa you can make your travel plans.
There you will:
- Submit an application for enrolment.
- Fill in the application form.
- Sign the contract.
- Purchase medical insurance valid in Irkutsk
Length of study: 4 years (full form of study); 4,5 years (study by correspondence)
On your arrival at Baikal National University of Economics and Law you should come to the Office for International Affairs, Building 3, Office 204.
Tuition fees: Bachelor's degree programs - from 61,000 up to 65,000 RUB per year (full-time study) and 35,000 (study by correspondence) depending on the specialty
Prof. Mikhail Vinokurov
Phone: (7-3952) 241055
Vice Rector for Curriculum Development
Prof. Gennadi Khomkalov
Phone: (7-3952) 241057
Vice Rector for Study Work
Prof. Vladimir Levchenko
Phone: (7-3952) 241059
Vice Rector for Research
Prof. Victor Samarukha
Phone: (7-3952) 241059
Vice Rector for Social and Educational Affairs
Phone: (7-3952) 211228
Vice Rector for Professional Development
Prof. Vladimir Yelkin
Phone: (7-3952) 211226
Vice Rector for Public Relations
Prof. Mikhail Rachkov
Phone: (7-3952) 211220
Vice Rector for International Relations
Prof. Oleg Repetskiy
Phone: (7-3952) 283323
Supplementary expenditures Item of expenditure (amount in US dollars)
1.Tuition fee - 2,100-2,600
2. Medical insurance - 80
3. Accommodation - 25-40 per month / 250-400 per year
4. Living expenses - 300 per month / 3,000 per year
5. City public transport - 0,3 - 0,4 per one trip;
Taxi - 4 minimum per one trip.
Total per year - 5,430-6,080
Baikal National University of Economics and Law
AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK IS COMPULSORY for using any material from this webpage
All material is copyright protected
HTML code links:
">Baikal National University of Economics and Law (BNUEL)</a>