Let us introduce you... /
Stavropol State Medical Academy (StSMA)
Print this article
The Stavropol State Medical Academy was founded in 1938. Nowadays, after seven decades it is the largest educational, scientific and methodical centre of medicine in the North Caucasus. StSMA is awarded with the Cannes Silver Medal and the title "Flagman of XXI Century", the Gold Medal of International Biography Center as the most dynamically developing enterprise.
Foreign experts are preparing here in General Medicine and Dentistry specialties.
Nowadays about 600 foreign students from 28 countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America are trained in the Stavropol State Medical Academy.
Beginning with 2005 the training is conducted in the English language too. During this period 1017 physicians, 139 clinical residents, 17 postgraduate students have been prepared in the Academy.
Persons having the higher medical education are eligible to study in the Post-Diploma Training Course (Clinical Internship - 1 year, Residency - 2 years or more; Postgraduate Course - 3-4 years; Doctoranture - 5 years.)
The persons with the higher medical education and who have completed the specialities at the Post-Diploma education level (Clinical Internship, Residency) are admitted to the cycles of professional retraining and improvement of professional skills.
Foreign students studying in the academy live in the comfortable hostels. Under the guidance of curators there are excursions for students to the beautiful places of Stavropol, trips to Teberda, Dombay, Lago-Naki, cities-resorts of the Stavropol Region.
General Requirements for applicants:
It is necessary to provide the Academy with the following required documents at admission:
- Application for admission;
- Personal particulars;
- Original of Secondary Education Certificate (equal to A-level with the grades by Biology, Physics, Chemistry) and its verified copy. (Note that educational certificate has to be officially translated into Russian language, verified and notarized in the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the native country of applicant);
- Health certificate (about physical & mental fitness, -ТВ, STD, HIV, absence of drug and alcohol abuse, list of vaccination, results of AIDS test) signed and sealed by the district or family doctor;
- 12 photos of size 3x4 cm;
- Valid passport with the Russian entrance VISA and Immigration card (to be registered during 3 days after arrival in Visa Service Department of the Academy).
Nostrification of documents should be lead in the Federal Service on Supervision in Education and Science (Moscow);
The foreign citizens admitting on a quota submit the original of the Direction.
All translations into Russian should be executed according to the name and surname specified in the entrance Visa.
Stavropol State Medical Academy, 310 Mira str., Stavropol, 355017, Russia
Vice-Rector for International Affairs - Pavel Nickolaevich Popov
Tel. / Fax +7(8652)37-06-92
Dean for Foreign Students' Faculty - Stoyana Vassilievna Znamenskaya
tel. 8(8652) 370925, mob. 89624034641
Head of the Interational Affairs and Marketing Department - Koshel Ivan Vladimirovich
Tel. / Fax +7(8652)37-06-92 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.stgma.ru/
WELCOME TO StSMA!
AN ACTIVE HYPERLINK IS COMPULSORY for using any material from this webpage
All material is copyright protected
HTML code links:
">Stavropol State Medical Academy (StSMA)</a>